Monday, August 10, 2009

Cameron's 11th

Our firstborn turned 11 today!
I can hardly believe that 11 years have passed since he entered this world with a mousy, little squeak at 4 lbs. 7 ozs.You would never know he was such a teeny, tiny little thing!
He'll be taller than me by Christmas!
He's a big boy!We went shoe shopping this weekend.
He now wears a men's 9 1/2!
Like I said, he's a big boy!He's also becoming more and more sure of just what he wants!
Case in point, he told me exactly what cake, icing, candles, and Lego he wanted on his cake.
It did not matter to him that none of it matched!
It was what he wanted!
(And when he asked for his cake to be served on Nana's cake plate from Christmas, I almost burst into happy tears!)He also requested salad for his birthday dinner.
I never thought my ears would hear my picky eater actually ASK for salad!
Thank you, Lord!He was quick to show brotherly affection to Wyatt.
Seems Wyatt knew just what present would make Cameron the happiest!
Brothers are good like that!We love you, Cameron!
Life has only gotten better since you came into our world!

1 comment:

Farmgirl Paints said...

It goes so fast! He's a cutie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...