Monday, January 21, 2008

Ringling Brothers, Barnum, and Bailey Circus

To get it all in, this will be the first of three post on the circus. We took a bazillion pictures, and are having a hard time narrowing it down. Thank heavens, my big lens still works, so we're not down to a disposable camera just yet! Here is just a little glimpse of the happenings at the circus. We'll also be posting some of the "art" as well as some of the "insanity". Keep checking back this week for more!

This is Bello. The theme of the circus was "Bellobration". He was awesome. He is a clown, acrobat, dare-devil, entertainer, etc. I truly believe there is nothing Bello can't do!

Here's a preview of the "insanity". And yep, it included Bello!







The show lasted 2 1/2 hours! It was unlike anything I've ever seen. Ringling Brothers, Barnum, and Bailey surpassed my expectations, and I have every intention of taking the boys again next year. By intermission I was feeling bad that we only paid $11 for each ticket. I felt like we owed them more money for all the entertainment we were receiving. Then Superman bought the joys snow cones...at $8.00 per snow cone. Suddenly, my guilt of underpaying went away!

2 comments:

sara said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Maybe I will think about buying tickets the next time they come to town....I always think they are so expensive, and don't know of it will be cheesy or not. Thanks for the photos.

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff!! Looks like y'all had a blast!

We've yet to experience the 'real' circus--it's on the 'to do' list!!

~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...