Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ahoy!

Arr me hearty...
I've gotten lots of emails from me mates about posting some current pictures of the boys, uhh I mean, me little buccaneers. What better way to celebrate "International Talk Like a Pirate Day" than to pick these photos?!?!

These aren't exactly current; they were taken in July of 2005. But it's the best I could do for now. We went on a boat tour of the Intercostal Waterway when we were at the beach, and it happened to be pirate themed. It also happened to be about 100 degrees outside, and 110 degrees inside the boat. The cabin was literally cooled with ONE, tiny window unit. I kid you not! Those scallywags! With that said, I shouldn't have to explain the expressions on the faces of my sweaty boys, or why I don't have a more recent picture of me little buccaneers!


I also couldn't end this entry without posting a picture of me favorite pirate--- and I'm not talking about Johnny Depp. No nay ne'er! And if he is who you were thinking, then you'll be walking the plank. It's the one, the only Jimmy Buffett...




2 comments:

inspired said...

You Are hilarious!! You are really getting the hang of this blogging thing! I love the NO WHINING post! And for the chick who can't cook...that was some pretty awesome looking pumpkin bread! I can't wait to taste it (hint, hint).

Stephanie

Dana D said...

I'll be happy to bake a loaf or two for the chick that keeps teaching me how to cook!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...