Thursday, February 10, 2011

365: Days 30-36

The drive to NC was sheer bliss!
I thought the boys needed new TVs for the car for Christmas, Superman thought it was a waste.
As we made the three-hour trek in perfect peace and quiet, I may or may not have reminded him that I was right!
(photo by Cameron)
Names Caroline currently answers to:
Caroline
Beautiful
Sweet Girl
Pretty Kitty
Little Heifer Cat
Precious
Worthless
Spoiled Kitty
And funniest of all...
BELUGA
Today we elected a new mayor in Elgin.
I always take the boys with me when I vote.
I want to model the importance of voting, and not taking our right to vote for granted.
I love how they are so interested in elections now!

After a long day of appointments and schooling, I found meat thawing in the sink.
Superman wanted to make sure I wouldn't forget to feed him.
Looks like a roast and lots of cube steak will be on the menu!

Superman refuses to get a Facebook account, but I can't keep him off mine!
Every few months he goes through spells where I pick on him and say he's addicted to Bejeweled Blitz. This becomes my standard view of him.

We had a great time at the circus!
Superman and I took the boys with our homeschool group, and made a day of it.
It was raining again this year, but that didn't slow us down.
After the show, we went out to Little Pigs for BBQ, then did a little shopping.

Even though it looks really gross right now, I have big plans for this frame!
It just needs a little TLC.
With a good scrubbing and a fresh coat of paint, no one would ever believe we only paid $4 for this huge frame!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...