Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 296~ The Big MO

(photo by Cameron)
Beautiful farmland at sunset on our drive to Monetta.
I obviously have much to learn about taking photos at night, but I had no choice but to document the joys' first trip to a drive-in movie!
We loaded up the car with drinks and snacks, stopped by the local pizza shop for pizzas to-go, and began our one hour trek to
The Big MO!
It was all I expected and then some!
Thanks to some Facebook advice, we were well prepared.
(Thank you, Sherry!)It only cost $20 for us to get in- and it was a double-feature.
The boys enjoyed 'Legend of the Guardians' and 'Alpha & Omega'.
I mainly enjoyed snuggling up to the joys in the cool, fall air under a quilt.
Poor Superman dozed in and out in various seats in the car.
He had worked all day, so when the first movie started at 7:45 pm, he was already pooped.
Next time we'll do things a little differently.
Like, pack the air mattress for laying down in the back of the car.
After two movies, I realized I'm not as young as I once was.
I think we'll also pull the 3rd seat out and set it up for Superman to stretch out on.
All in all, it was a wonderful night!
Best family date night ever!
:)
Thank you, Superman!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...