Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 236~

One of my sweetest little (twenty-something living on her own) cousins is in town for a few days.
She stopped in to visit, and we decided to head out for an impromptu dinner and a movie.
She's been reading Eat, Pray, Love so that's what we chose to see.
I really liked the movie!
But, it would have been so much better without Julia Roberts in it.
I know... gasp!
I just don't have a lot of tolerance for her.
When I see her face, my mental picture of the People Magazine photo of her wearing a t-shirt that read "A Low Vera", her attempt at putting down the wife named Vera of the husband she was stealing him from, is all I can see.
I feel the same way when I see pictures of Angelina Jolie.
Not a fan of husband-stealing Hollywood actresses.
...but did I mention that I actually liked the movie?
:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...