Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 33~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hesitated to show this!

But, if I truly want to capture a picture a day and show what our daily life looks like, then I had to!

We spent a good portion of the afternoon working in the boys' room. It had been a while since I did a deep clean in there. We were on a mission to purge, purge, purge.

We went through storage bins, drawers, and even under the bed. This yucky pile is what I swept out from under the bed.

Can I just say that boys are messy (and a little gross!)
At least my boys are!

There's no wonder they can't ever find their crayons or pencils! They're all under their beds! Along with Nerf darts, books, Legos, playing cards, and candy wrappers!

Within the next few months we'll be moving, and I'm trying to get a handle on all this 'stuff' we have. Who knew we had so much of it? Lots of it isn't anything that we want or need to take with us. We sent 3 bags to the trash and filled up 2 boxes for our yard sale.

Tell me my boys aren't the only ones with piles like this under their beds!

And, please tell me that they will one day grow out of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...