Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20~


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama came into town this week, and we went to dinner at Cracker Barrel with the boys and one of my aunts.  All of their 2010 calendars were on sale at 70% off.  I didn't really NEED another calendar.  I keep one in my purse, one on my clipboard, one on the corkboard with monthly pictures of the boys.  Really, how many calendars does one girl need?


But this one was just too cute to pass up.

I shouldn't have been surprised when my aunt saw which calendar I had in my hand, and said, "Your Mama bought the same one when we were out shopping."

I guess I should just chalk it up to both of us having good taste! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...