Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13~ Rainbow Cake Take TWO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is still cold here, and I didn't have any small firewood to get a fire going without Superman at home. I heated up left-over soup while the joys and I worked on school. The kitchen was warm and cozy. It inspired me to bake a cake.

Originally, I wanted to bake Nana Mae's pound cake, but I was out of milk. And, I was too lazy to go to the grocery store. (How's that for honesty?) Several months ago I made this rainbow cake.

I had also seen this tutorial.
I used it as my inspiration today!
You can find another similar idea at Sara's Art House.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...