Friday, December 12, 2008

Bah Humbug 2008

Can I vent? I love my joys! I love Christmas! And I even love Santa! But I'm frustrated. We always take the joys to see the same Santa at the same mall. We've done this since Cameron was 3 and Wyatt was 1. I like consistency! I'm OCD like that!But ding-dang it y'all! They switched Santas on me this year! The joys couldn't tell, so that was good! But I knew! And it frustrated me! It didn't help that this Santa was a mouthy, grumpy Santa. Or that I was in a mouthy, grumpy mood myself!

Here Santa is about to tell Cameron that he'll get in trouble with the Nerf gun he asked for. It was "A Christmas Story"- style, but it got on my already-lacking nerves!
Here Santa appears to be on the verge of a smile. The only one he flashed for my camera! Seems the mall no longer wants parents to use their own cameras. Regardless of the fact that we were shelling out $12 for a 5x7 speed-printed on $0.25 paper. Ugh!

Thank you for bearing with me through my negativity filled rant! They seem to be in abundance right now! Sorry! I'm blaming it on the full moon!

Now on to what truly makes me smile! SUPERMAN! God knows, I love that man! He saves the day quite often! He rescues me! He loves me when I'm grumpy and fussy and mean! In fact, he's earned a lot of jewels for his crown in the eleven years we've been together... A LOT!And Superman knows how to rectify my moods! He and Cameron surprised me by putting up the tree one day this week while Wyatt and I were gone to PT.Ahhh, I feel better!

I'll be back with happy posts soon!
I promise!

4 comments:

Missy said...

That is so cute Superman got the tree up! Mine loves me when I'm fussy too. Sam just asked me what I awed at and I read the part of how cool Superman is and when your fussy. Sam said, well I sure can relate him! HA!

I know what you mean about the Santas. We took Alex when he was little because G'ma wanted pics and that Santa was rude and seemed to not even like kids! Seriously did they forget what they were hired for!?!

As far as taking pics at the Santa at the mall. I managed the Easter Bunny one year and the parents were INSANE!!! If they bought a horribly over priced package then they could snap any kind of pics they wanted to with the Rabbit but we had tons and tons that would come up and want to take their own without buying a package.
I hate they weren't nice about taking photos with you. I think if you buy something you should be able to snap whatever you want!!

Sorry I wrote a book, just wanted to say one last thing, I have bought the Nerf gun, that have the soft bullets that are about 2 inches or so long, for kiddos and I love it! Its awesome and I would buy it for Alex and future gifts for others also! Its really nice! Just to let you know!!!

Take care!

Michelle said...

Is this the Santa at a big mall at our SC beach,because it looks like the same one we saw this weekend while we were at the beach...I just figured he was tired...where do they find these guys?

inspired said...

Well, bless your heart, it was a long week!! At least your Santa wasn't drinking....was he?

Stephanie

duncadadutch said...

I love reading your blog. You do such a great job. I hope all is better now. Maybe you should have gone to my party to help relieve stress. HA!HA!
Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...