Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Joys Lighting Up the Outdoors

I'm busy in the kitchen this evening! Superman has put in his order for Nana Mae's cheese straws and mounds. Nana Mae, my mom's mom, has been in the hospital for the last several days. She hasn't been able to prepare many of her seasonal delights for her "Goody Table". I've decided to make a few extra batches to fill some of her tins for her, so I'll be in the kitchen for awhile. I'll try to post some pictures and Nana's recipes later.

For now, here are a few pictures of my joys decorating one of the corners on our property. Superman is responsible for decorating the outside, and I do the inside. I'll try to remember to snap a picture of it all aglow tonight! The daylight pictures just don't do their work justice!

I was busy inside as the three wisemen worked outside. It was peaceful and joyous, and QUIET! I was in heaven! That is, until my littlest joy ran inside to say, "Mommy, Daddy is getting grumpy because you're not outside taking pictures!" What was I to do, but grab my camera and head outside to make Superman a happy-man! After all, he's usually running in the opposite direction of my camera! Here are a few of the shots I got...



My biggest baby!

My long-legged baby!

And my baby baby!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...