Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 365~

I DID IT!
I took a picture a day for the whole year.
I was just really bad at getting them all posted.
I'm planning on taking a picture a day in 2011, but I'm OK with it if I stop somewhere along the way... or if I don't get a picture a day, but do get 7 pictures in a week.
Sometimes I couldn't tell the whole story with just one picture.
Sometimes I had to search for something to take a picture of, because not much was happening.
One thing is for sure, I'm going to try to do like Tara Whitney and get a picture of my whole family once a month.
If I'm successful, I may just have one that will work for our Christmas cards.
Here's to wishful thinking!
I'm also for sure that I won't be even contemplating posting my pictures daily.
But, I may try to post them weekly, like Benita at Chez Larsson.
Love her blog!
She's one of the 3-4 that I actually read every day.
Here's to looking forward to all that 2011 has in store for us!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Happy New Year, Dana. You did a great job getting a picture a day. Check out Darcy at my3boybarians.com. She's launching a Project 52 on Flickr. For those of us who are scared of failing at P365! I can do one a week (or just a favorite out of 7) with no problem. Again, that's amazing that you completed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...