Monday, October 25, 2010

BrytonPick Review

My purse will now officially hold one more item!
And my teeth are sure to be 'brightened'.

BrytonPick sent me these two "string-free, portable and reusable dental space cleaners" to try out and review. I was a little sceptical, because I'm accustomed to dental floss, but I really wanted to see if they really worked as advertised.
AND THEY DO!

They come as pictured on the top left side of the photo.

When you pull the top and bottom of the packaging at the opening, you're left with a credit card sized case to store the BrytonPick in, in you're wallet or billfold.
I was amazed at how flexible the stainless steel edges were. See what I mean?The edges are germ-resistant, can be cleaned with a napkin, tissue, or hot water, and are reusable for up to 30 days.
To learn more about the BrytonPick, please visit their website
here.
When you do, check out the images of how you use BrytonPick if you have braces: here.
I wish they had been around when I had braces!

Product review & giveaway disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

1 comment:

Katia Craig said...

Wow! Now that's an innovation. I've never seen one of those here. I wonder if the patients of dentists know about this. I hope I can try these out. The first thing I have to do now is to look for one in the stores here in Sarasota, Florida. Thanks for sharing this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...