Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 181~ How to Really Love a Child

So, it's 11:50 PM.
I've just gotten home from a night with some of my homeschool mama friends.
And I'm either high on caffeine or shopping!
Not sure which one!
Because normally I wouldn't post such yucky, no-natural-light pics!But I tell you what, I am in love!
And I just had to share!
So, please forgive the picture quality!
I saw this print before Christmas.
It spoke to my heart!
It was the only thing I asked for.
But they sold out before Superman could make it back to the store to buy it.
When I walked in tonight and it was there, I gripped it in my hands until my knuckles turned white!
I was taking it home with me tonight no matter what!
And I did!
P.S.~ A LOT is TWO words, not one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...