Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 148~

(photo by Wyatt)
Although I took 150+ pics today,
although tonight was our homeschool group's recognition night,
although I have pictures of my joys receiving awards,
although my boys were dressed ever-so-nicely,
this is our picture of the day.
:)
And I'm OK with that!
This flashy car was drawing a huge crowd tonight as we went through the Sonic drive-thru for celebratory ice cream cones.
As in, waiters were coming out of the restaurant to look at it.
There was not the first female in the crowd.
It was drizzling rain.
And what does my littlest joy do?
He rolls down the window and asks for my camera.
:)
Have I ever mentioned how much I love being the mama to boys?
Boy brains just come up with the funniest ideas.
(Like thinking it's worth risking Mama's camera in the rain to get a shot of a cool car!)
I love my boys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...