Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 57~ I May Need an Intervention... I'm a Spice-aholic!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was diligently trying to pack one of my kitchen cabinets up this afternoon, when I was accosted by Superman.
See this picture.
I was accosted I tell you!
ACCOSTED!
He caught me clicking pictures of my massive collection of spices, and began making fun of me.
I pouted!
I hemmed!
And I might have even hawed a little.
(If you're not from the South, bless your heart, here's the definition of 'hem and haw'.) Normally, I would have denied my addiction and possible hoarding of spices when Superman began laughing at my box full of goodness.
I would have said he didn't know what he was talking about.
I would have told them that he isn't in the kitchen enough to know WHY I NEED a box full of spices.But, after filling up the first box, I still had this whole shelf full of even more to pack!
All I can say is, thank heavens he wasn't anywhere near my baking cabinet!
Whewwww!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...