Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 52~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Racing down the hill...
too fast for me to catch it! But, the oldest joy spent a little time with me after their race.
We chatted as he pedalled. He's getting a new bike after we move, and will have a garage to store the new bike in. Looking at this pic, I think that purchase is a need- not a want! :)

2 comments:

Southern Gal said...

Wait until he wants a BMX bike. My 6'4" boy puts his lanky frame on a 20" BMX bike. Why????

Susan R said...

Just came across your blog, I don't even remember how or where, but it's fabulous. I absolutely love the trees and pine needles on the path. Is that your driveway? Where ecer it is, it reminds me of growing up in Northern California. Our backyard looked just like that. I also loved your "night out" with your husband. Hmmmm, now why does that sound familiar?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...