Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 50~

I had a HOT DATE with Superman tonight!

The joys were spending the night with their grandparents, so Superman and I headed out for a night on the town!

Our date included a stop at Domino's for pizza. We ate a piece or two in the car. Superman even offered to turn on the little lamp lights in the car as 'candle light', bless his heart!

The next stop on our hot date was the grocery store. Tell me, are you jealous? If not, you're about to be.

After the grocery store, Superman took me to the auto parts store to buy a new battery for my remote starter.

Nothing spells romance to me like a man that feeds me, buys me groceries, and fixes my car remote!

Lord knows I love this man!!!

P.S. Thank you, Superman, for wearing the sweatshirt I bought you. It suits you well! And to think, I was afraid you'd tell me I am cheesy!

1 comment:

Chele :-) said...

Oh, I so needed this one.....dinner, groceries, a parts store (of course I know how much you like to have a warm car on those cold Southern days and nights) and what else did Superman do????? Yup, he's a keeper!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...