Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After seeing the joys and Superman in this picture, I'm re-thinking how necessary it is to have them in my pictures this year!

Obviously, the littlest joy is not a fan of PORKchops.
Can you tell?
Funny thing though, he doesn't mind eating bacon.
He doesn't even believe me when I tell him that bacon is pork, too!

The oldest joy is fairy innocent as usual!
(Thank you, Cameron!!!)

But since Superman is busy putting bunny ears on the oldest joy, I guess I shouldn't be surprised at Wyatt's pose, huh?

All I can say is, bless my heart!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...