Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What on Earth?This non-animal lover's home as been invaded by the joys' beloved kitties! With temperatures not even getting into the 40's this week, the nights have been too cold to let the kitties stay outside at night.

Though this has made me cringe, it's made for two very happy boys!And, even I must admit that when my oldest joy said, "Mama, it makes my heart so happy having the kitties inside!" I had to smile and agree! Now I'm off to break it to the littlest joy that Tiger won't be sleeping IN his bed with him tonight!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...