Saturday, October 24, 2009

Caboodles~ New Use for an Old Friend

In my brief, little sewing career, I've managed to amass lots of sewing gadgets like this: And I needed somewhere to store them all!

As luck would have it, I brought home boxes of my high school goodies last time I went back home. In my stash of yearbooks and love notes, I happened to still have my old Caboodles.

Tell me you had a Caboodles! They were wonderful! My Dad called them his daughters' tackle boxes, bless his heart! (Ashleigh, do you still have yours?)

Anyway, I decided that pink, plastic bit of nostalgia would be perfect as my 'new' sewing box. And she is!
Ahhhh, I LOVE the 80's!

It makes me want to track down my cassingle of Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and turn it up really loud. That is, if I could find a tape deck in which to play said cassingle!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...