Friday, March 14, 2008

10 YEARS

Ten years ago today Superman and I said, "I do!" Bless his heart, he had no clue what he was getting himself into! There's been good and bad, but a lot more good than bad. We've laughed. We've cried. We've brought two gorgeous little boys into this world. Oh yeah, and there was that time I almost killed him...
I was amid a hissy-fit-germ-a-phob-cleaning spree and went a little overboard with the Purple Stuff in the kitchen. The mist somehow found its way into his cup that was sitting beside the sink. Oops! Sorry babe! At least I was cleaning!

But seriously, we've made it through the better and the worse, the richer and the poorer, the sickness and the health. And thank God we haven't had to face the death doing us part.

I tell him nearly every day that I couldn't live without him. And I really couldn't!

I love you Superman! I love you more today than I did yesterday, but less today than I will tomorrow! I love you!

**************This is for Kim***************
My best friend since 2nd grade was my maid of honor. And I forgot to put a birthday greeting on here for her in February! I couldn't resist posting this picture! Consider it a belated birthday surprise! Luv U Tie Do 2!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...